Any avid auto enthusiast would love to stay once inside the V8 Hotel in Stuttgart, Germany. The luxurious 4-star hotel is located within Böblingen’s Meilenwerk, an exclusive car museum on the site of Baden-Wurttemberg’s first airport. The hotel, situated in one of Germany’s top locations for car lovers, features four single rooms, 19 double rooms, tower suite and 10 theme-based rooms designed to impress mechanic enthusiasts, old-timer fans and Meilenwerk visitors. The rooms inside the V8 Hotel are done with high quality materials, trendy details and many original parts from the automotive world. These rooms flaunt a classic Bauhaus design or original motoring theme. The larger rooms are centered around various topics related to the automobile, such as motor racing, V8 camp, drive-in cinema and tuning.
All the 34 rooms inside the hotel have been designed around an individual theme, along with a comfortable bed, minibar, work desks and satellite TV. The V8 Hotel, which opened in September 2009, is definitely a place that will drive any driving enthusiast crazy.
- ► 2011 (31)
- 15 Incredible Libraries Around the World
- Colosseum in Rome
- Afghanistan...Foreign relations and military
- Afghanistan...Political divisions
- Afghanistan...Government and politics
- Norway’s Top Hill – Sharp Troltunga – Tourism Spec...
- Royal Islamic Mosque [Sultanate of Brunei]
- World’s Top 20 Largest Mosques
- Scotland Beautiful Pictures
- Australia - Stunning Pictures!
- Chamba – Tourism Special Photos
- Italian Streets!
- Giant’s Causeway, Ireland
- Canada’s longest suspension bridge
- Underwater Church in Venezuela
- Belchite – ghost town in Spain
- Beauty of Baikal.
- Kori no Suizokukan – Japan’s Frozen Aquarium
- Porcelain Desert...Visit it
- Alluring Asia...Wonderful Tour
- Asia's biggest waterfall in India
- Sign Post Forest of Watson Lake — Alaska
- World’s Top 10 Longest Single Span Bridges
- Atlantis Dubai Palm Inauguration Ceremony
- Kabul..Main details
- Wonders of India: Hussain Sagar Lake, Lumbini Park...
- V8 Hotel in Stuttgart, Germany
- 5 Top Spots for Your Family Vacation
- Morning Glory Pool - United States
- Thematic pavilion for expo 2012 Yeosu takes inspir...
- Konkan, India Pictures
- Amaizing Garden Tour
- Travel Tour of Beautiful Beaches Around the World
- Tour Of Beautiful Italy
- Austria's Photographs
- Hitachi Seaside Park
- Visit to IceLand...Part...1
- Amazing Brazilian Carnival - Rio de Janeiro
- City of the Future in Canada
- Tibet is a plateau region in Asia
- Budha Vihar - Gulbarga - Karnataka - India
- Sightseeing Cruise down the River Danube, Budapest...
- San Francisco
- Esztergom, Hungary
- A Trip to Saidpur Village, Islamabad - Pakistan
- Tour of a suite of the Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai...
- Atlantis, the Palm - Resort on the Palm Jumeirah D...
- This is not Dubai.. It is Mumbai!
- Corbett National Park
- Tropical Islands of Fiji
- Hawaii - Lonely Planet Travel Video
- ▼ August (71)